The Construction Project Manager will coordinate and manage construction on new, relocated and remodeled stores. The process includes bid attainment, qualification, and contractor selection
New Store Openings and Remodels:
- Coordinate all functions of Construction Department
- Check leases for tenant responsibilities and extract scope of work
- Site visit to determine appropriate design and scope of work if required
- Cost estimates for tenant work
- Communicate and coordinate with landlord tenant coordinator / landlord general contractors to secure finished room by landlord turnover date.
- Bid project and choose appropriate contractor
- Procure all tenant provided construction materials
- Coordinate shipment of all materials to site
- Coordinate construction of space with tenant general contractor
- Coordinate opening shipments of supplies, equipment and merchandise
- Coordinate completion of punch list through site visit or supervisor on scene comments
- Coordinate merchandising date with merchants
- Interact with store and construction staff to ensure punch list is complete
- Coordinate all remodel projects
- Must build trust and relationships with field team when delivering spaces at turnover
- Set and maintain capital budgets for all new stores and remodels
- Approve all capital and supply budget invoices and apply to proper budget
- Qualify and approve all necessary change orders as required for each project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Five+ years' experiences a Construction Project Manager
- Previous experience in a similar corporate retail construction environment preferred
- Possesses a high level of experience with retail tenant improvements, multiple project management, specifications, construction administration, detailing, building codes and consultant coordination.
- Knowledge of retail leases, construction contracts and materials, methods, and the techniques involved in the construction / facility management of retail stores.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
Competitive Benefits Package
Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
Casual Dress Code
Great Work Culture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply