We are looking for quality Pilates Coordinator with previous management experience who embrace the method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended it to be, to manage the Pilates department at one of our fully equipped studio in Aventura!
- Must achieve departmental financial goals of revenue and sessions
- Participate and organize in club special events
- Recruitment, ramp-up and continued development of all Pilates instructors
- Weekly manager meetings and one on one meetings with club management
- Meet with Instructors monthly to support them to build their business.
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus equipment and completed a Pilates Teacher Training program with a minimum of 400 hours.
- CPR/AED certified
- Must have excellent sales and organizational skills necessary to build and manage one’s own business and support the team to do the same.
- Polite and professional to all employees, guest and members at all times
- Must have experience providing a high level of customer service
- Experience managing and motivating a team.
- Enthusiasm and Passion for Pilates.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply