We are currently seeking an Assistant Operations Manager!
Operations Management consists of:
* Managing the process of receiving merchandise from RTG distribution and direct vendors
* Inventory maintenance and audits
* Floor setup planning and execution
* Customer pick-up scheduling and supervision
* Delivery company coordination
* Participation in employee supervision, training and development.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to grow and expand your supervisory and operations knowledge. There is a lot of growth potential with this position, with ability and timing for promotions somewhat dependent on availability to relocate. This position includes supervising and leading associates in the packaging, wrapping, and loading/unloading of furniture and customer purchases. Considered candidates for this Assistant Operations Management position must have a minimum of 1 year Supervisor/Lead experience. Prior operations, inventory and Customer Pick up experience required. Qualified applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a repetitive daily basis,(Bilingual, English/Spanish is a plus) and be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekend, and holidays. Having knowledge of computer programs like Outlook, Word and Excel is preferable.
Click Here to Apply
How To Apply
Rooms To Go