Grow your career with us! Become a valuable team member today!
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating and controlling the multi-disciplinary activities required providing a safe environment for patients undergoing pain procedures.
What You Will Do:
- Assume the responsibility for improvement of patient safety during the state of enforced dependency created pre-operatively, intra-operatively, and post-operatively.
- Be responsible for creating a safe, therapeutic environment in which the patients psychological, physiological and physical needs are identified, anticipated and met.
- Provide a channel of communication between events and team members in the procedure room and persons who may not be in the immediate area, but who are concerned with the patients operative status.
- Be responsible for documenting accurate, timely data appropriately. (This includes documentation of Incident Reports, Nursing Notes, Log, etc.)
Who We Are:
Lags Medical Centers is the primary care musculoskeletal provider for California's Ventura County, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Portland, Oregon for a total of 31 locations.
Lags Medical Centers is commitment to total wellness and holistic healing is rooted in the use of non-invasive, ethical, and cost effective treatment plans that help patients manage and alleviate pain.
In Ventura County, the Central Coast and Central Valley, LAGS work closely with county community health centers, as well as Concentra in Fresno. We have become the preferred provider in pain management for the regions Medi-Cal populations.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in peri-operative nursing, including a thorough working knowledge of surgical and aseptic technique.
- Must be a licensed nurse in the State of California and have current C.P.R. certification of BLS and ACLS.
- May be expected to lift twenty-five pounds without assistance. May be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.
Location: Bakersfield, California, US
Posted Date: 11/20/2019
Click Here to Apply
Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc