The counter sales employee provides customers with outstanding customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying replacement and warranty parts, tracking and shipping parts.
Fundamental Position Functions:
- Works on a team for the Parts Department to support multiple product lines represented by NAPA Auto Parts.
- Demonstrates professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders.
- Maintains warehouse and showroom inventory accuracy.
- Stocks Warehouse and Parts Department showroom with parts and supplies.
- Informs customers of any updates and service bulletins supplied by manufacturers.
- Fulfillment of sales orders, which includes, tracking, shipping, delivery (dispatch) and complete invoicing for processed orders.
- Shipping and receiving of freight for Parts Department related supplies and equipment.
- Accomplishes warranty administration on parts for all manufacturers.
- Executes freight claims for damaged goods.
- Participates in training as needed and required.
- Performs all other associated tasks as assigned by management.
- 1-3 years experience in the aftermarket auto parts industry.
- Capable of operating point of sale system and cataloging.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Successfully pass MVR.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
NAPA AUTO PARTS