The Inside Sales Representative manages up to 30 existing Builder accounts that are smaller in size do not require as much customer-facing time but may require assistance with various pricing and drawing packages. The Representative develops customer accounts by facilitating and communicating pricing and product information and implementing strategies to increase financial results, maintaining continuous growth in the customer accounts and services. The Inside Sales Representative also supports a culture of high performance, trust, sales and business excellence that in turn returns lucrative results for the company.
- Drive the development of a high performance customer/Builder organization focused on achieving product, market share and sales goals (margin and revenue dollars) within an assigned territory through regularly scheduled meetings with Builders, market research, networking, etc. Develop existing customer relationships to build a committed, producing customer/Builder organization. Increase customer/Builder performance by reviewing competencies and training needs in areas such as sales, product, pricing or procedures and implementing new programs. 70% of job
- Participate in regional review of quote requests to better coordinate projects that need pricing and design recommendations and assistance. 20% of job
- Assist customers/Builders as the technical expert for optimization and pricing of buildings. 10% of job
Education & Experience Qualifications
- College degree in Business, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Basic understanding of construction industry
- Ability to read construction drawings
Skills & Competencies
- PC competence (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude/learning
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Customer focus
- Relationship building
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational agility
- Integrity and trust
- Business acumen
- Comfort around higher management
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Experience required: Associate
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.