At Office Depot and Office Max, Print Services Supervisor is a full-time role, and the person in this position will have ownership of the Print Services area. S/he will be responsible for engaging and providing an exceptional experience for customers requiring Print services.He/she is expected to quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted expert by utilizing advanced Print Services knowledge to meet customers;needs. The person in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, print solutions, and other products offered to our customers.;S/he will utilize Office Depot and Office Max;proven sales principles to proactively engage customers, in order to drive the sales of Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. The Print Services Supervisortakes ownership for completing all print orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assesses whether the Regional Print Center should be utilized.;The associate in this position is also responsible for the training of Print Services Specialists and will also provide cross functional training, when needed, for other associates within the store.; Additionally, s/he, will perform daily and weekly maintenance of the Print area.
High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Experience and/or training in related field
- Experience in Print Center Operations preferred
- Must be the subject matter expert in the Print Services area
- Must possess advanced selling skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment
- Must be able to coach and train others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Fair Chance OrdinanceWe will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Location: Livermore, CA, US
Posted Date: 8/24/2019
Click Here to Apply