Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Provide leadership to the Data and Application Integration, Center of Excellence team by developing and communicating middleware based integration architecture, strategies, guidelines, standards, and leading practices
- Mentor and provide guidance on technical and architectural direction, methodology, design, and reuse both within the Operations Division and other departments as necessary to support project initiatives
- Create high-level design artifacts such as common business object models, component models and design abstracts
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Digital Enablement methodologies and build the framework and infrastructure to provide connectivity (APIs) to core business applications
- Provide overall management of the integration development center of expertise and remain current with integration tools, technology and leading practices
- Lead and support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities as well as manage vendor relationships with leading integration software companies
- Minimum five years of overall IT experience with a minimum of three years of IT consulting experience as an Integration Architect or Developer on any of the major integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, WebMethods, Informatica, Oracle or IBM
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience with all aspects of defining integration strategy with IT executives, delivery, discussions with clients, publishing articles and industry presentations with strong understanding in various architecture methodologies
- Technical experience in integration patterns, SOA governance, and information modeling that pertains to integration
- Well established in knowledge of cloud integration (iPaaS), service enablement (API), the data integration disciplines of messaging (ESB) for real-time data propagation, service oriented architecture (SOA) for information sharing, and extract, transfer and load (ETL) for data staging and movement
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels of executives, Senior Managers, and Associates across business and technology organizations
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Posted Date: 8/24/2019
Click Here to Apply