Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead Adaptive Insights EPM / Planning projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Adaptive Insights applications in Adaptive Insights projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Adaptive Insights optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Minimum of three years of experience as an Adaptive Insights Consultant or Adaptive Insights Lead
- Minimum of two full life cycle implementations with Adaptive Insights Consultant or Functional Lead and Workday certification in Adaptive Insights or Planning (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading Adaptive Insights design, and Process alignment Detailed understanding of ERP and EPM System concepts and general functionality
- Detailed understanding of Adaptive Insights processes and best practices
- Ability to travel up to seventy percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Posted Date: 8/24/2019
Click Here to Apply