At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our Transfer Pricing practice.
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- A minimum of eight years of experience conducting advisory related projects with an audit, tax, and/or advisory services firm
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university
- Graduate degree in economics, business, finance, mathematics or statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative background skills written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Posted Date: 8/24/2019
Click Here to Apply