Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Assurance, IT Audit and Assurance for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients, including system development, package implementation, SSAE 16 readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews within multiple industries
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- A minimum of one year of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning packages (SAP, Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and Cognos), and Customer Relationship Management packages (Siebel, IT security, project management, IT outsourcing or off shoring, and/or IT strategy)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- A minimum of three years of related experience in IT Audit/IT Attestation
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Short Hills, NJ, US
Posted Date: 7/22/2019
Click Here to Apply