Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, We Make A Difference.
The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate openings for entry-level, non-licensed Life Insurance Agent Trainees! If you are a service-driven professional looking for high-income potential then consider a career in life insurance. We offer extensive and paid training, abundant leads, base salary, competitive commission and benefits, recognition trips and programs for talented individuals that have a desire to help others and make a difference in the lives of our members.
- No overhead expenses
- Lead opportunities provided
- Paid training and ongoing mentorship
- First year average compensation is $65,000-$75,000
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- National brand recognition with a financially strong and stable organization
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and pension plan
- Advancement opportunities
Our extensive, paid training program prepares you to sell AAA Life Insurance products, and become a licensed Life Insurance Agent. These positions will work in one of our Central or Southern California locations.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Promote our life insurance products and annuities
- Provide excellent member service and retain business
Top candidates will possess:
- A competitive sales drive
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer experience and good organizational skills
- Self-motivation with full commitment to building a profitable business
- A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Successful completion of background, credit check and drug screen
- BS/BA College degree (highly preferred)
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA federation. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being a part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, apply today!
For LA Positions Only: The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Location: Irvine, CA, US
Posted Date: 7/20/2019
Click Here to Apply
Auto Club of Southern California