Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in M&A Services for our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Manager integration and separation projects focused on the finance function for mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions for Fortune 1000, middle market companies and private equity investors
- Manage the engagement, including setting scopes, budgets, billing, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with KPMG's engagement teams, and direct communication of results with clients
- Work with KPMG's M&A Services teams on F&A engagements and/or work streams, focusing on full range of finance and accounting activities at the clients
- Work with KPMG teams including financial due diligence, accounting advisory services, transaction tax, management consulting financial management, enterprise system, risk consulting and treasury services
- Oversee and drive development of staff, including being a mentor and coach to junior team members
- Minimum of five years of experience providing consulting services to corporate and/or private equity clients as part of a major consulting/advisory firm and experience in large project management, successful business development and maintaining strong client relationships at the executive level
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, CPA is a plus
- Significant Operational M&A transaction experience in all phases of the deal lifecycle from pre-signing to post-close operations; must have extensive hands-on experience assisting with the operational details of transactions both pre- and post-close
- Experience with large deal transactions and multiple large transactions should involve multiple countries, regions and currencies
- Extensive experience with the finance and accounting function of large complex organizations
- Experience with F&A sub-functions including controllership, financial reporting, management reporting, FP&A, treasury, tax and internal audit
- Knowledge and experience with legal entity optimization, transition service agreements (TSAs), charts of accounts, shared services and day 1 readiness; experience can be either as an external consultant or in functional industry roles such as CFO, Controller, FP&A, Financial Reporting director, etc.
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Posted Date: 7/19/2019
Click Here to Apply