The Business Functional Analyst executes email & print campaigns in support of E-Mark’s overall business objectives. The analyst maintains current campaigns and develops new campaign types designed to increase sales, profit, retention, and acquisition. The analyst develops, tests and implements required segmentation and personalization.
· Invests in self-study to understand a complex data model which includes operations systems, website, email, print, social, digital, loyalty programs and several different business operations within the Company.
· Participates in the Agile ceremonies in support of production campaigns and ad hoc requests. Maintains JIRA board to identify progress on assigned projects.
· Meets with business owners at all leadership levels to understand business requirements in support of production campaigns and ad hoc requests.
· Develops, tests and implements campaigns in support of production email and print mail business objectives.
· Designs and develops audiences for digital campaigns in support of social, display and paid search efforts and in collaboration with business partners.
· Troubleshoots and conducts issue resolution for campaigns which produce unexpected results.
· Executes campaigns involving complex segmentation and personalization.
· Develops and executes SQL queries against operational systems and marketing database as required for customer segmentation to support campaign operations.
· Coordinates email and print processing with third party vendors.
· Coordinates print campaign merge purge processing with third party service bureaus if applicable.
· Creates standard and customized reporting for all marketing campaigns.
· Conducts analyses by developing and executing SQL queries to support requests for counts, opportunities, future campaigns to provide recommendations to business owners and E-Mark leadership.
· Insures best practices, data integrity and quality assurance for all campaigns and projects.
· Creates business requirements for new functionality. Works with IT to define data requirements. Develops user acceptance business cases and SQL scripts to test new functionality prior to production implementation.
· Participates in mentoring, cross-training, knowledge transfer exercises for new and current team members.
BachelorDegree or equivalent experience in related field; master preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Fair Chance OrdinanceWe will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Location: Boca Raton, FL, US
Posted Date: 7/19/2019
Click Here to Apply