The Maintenance Technician/Electrician will be responsible for all aspects of electrical and maintenance work at the plant and warehouse.
Work Hours – 3:00pm – 11:30 pm (OT and weekends) ***Abilty to train on 1st shift***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform all aspects of electrical installation, troubleshooting and repair from lightbulb replacement to complex wiring in a food manufacturing plant.
- Inspect electrical motors and devices; repair, remove and replace.
- Assist with the installation of food manufacturing equipment
- Maintain equipment for food manufacturing production.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks
- Utilize a CMMS to accurately document the completion of all maintenance activities.
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
Comply with all safety requirements.
- H.S. Diploma – Four year technical degree preferred
- 5 years relevant experience required
- Prior Food Manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong understanding and compliance to LOTO, PPE, confined space entry and electrical safety programs
Physical: Must be able to climb stairs, sit and stand for long periods; type for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 pounds occaisionally.
Sensory: Good Listening Skills
Mental/Reasoning: Must be able to perform root cause analysis and corrective action. Must be able to continuously learn and adapt to changes in the overall business relative to oils and oil processing.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.