- Set up schedules for the execution of new projects in cooperation with the Project Manager.
- Maintain schedules through the life time of the project.
- Secure transparency for all stakeholders of important milestones in the project (Project Gates according to the BEUMER Group Stage Gate Model, pay applications, submittals, Customer approvals etc.).
- Support the Project Manager with Overall Project Capacity planning.
- Support the Sales Department with draft project schedules for Bid projects.
- Travel to project sites, as required
- Bachelor Degree in Construction or engineering field is a plus. PMI or other project management certifications are desired.
- Highly proficient with Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- 5 years + experience as a Project Scheduler is required
- Ability to travel 20% of the time to project sites, as required
- Ability to understand baggage handling systems or complex building construction and the nuances of installing baggage handling systems or other Mechanical or Electrical Services
- Thorough understanding of construction work and scheduling of BHS as part of a Construction project.
- Prior experience working as part of a project team; as well as interfacing with customers to set up and maintain project schedules in Primavera.
- Proven ability to provide updates to teams and individuals, including key milestones and deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in MS Project, Primavera (P6), MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- We pay 100% of medical & dental premiums for you AND your eligible dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Long-term disability (yes, we cover that too!)
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Experience required: Associate
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.