Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
People or Process Management Responsibility: No
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries.
We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
To learn more about Martin Brower please visit www.martinbrower.com
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
• Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
• Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed
• Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
• Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
• Meet or exceed productivity standards.
• Utilize various technologies or software, such as VoCollect, Syntellic and WMS.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from -10F to 100F.
Minimum of 18 Years of age.
6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting).
Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation.
This position must pass a post offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Foodservice distribution a plus
• 6 months MHE
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous Benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance. To learn more about our Benefits please visit www.martinbrower.com.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Location: Coatesville, PA, US
Posted Date: 6/21/2019
Click Here to Apply