Position Title: Architect
Company Name: Sheetz, Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Required Travel: 10-25%
Location: Sheetz Operation Support Center - Claysburg, PA
Sheetz is looking for an Architect to prepare construction drawings and assist in the design of various Sheetz projects such as, but not limited to: New stores, remodels, brand refreshes, special projects, and roll-outs. The Architect will coordinate drawings with internal personnel and outside consultants such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and civil engineers.
- Complete two and three-dimensional architectural drawings for floor plans, dimension plans, interior and exterior elevations, sections, equipment plans, finish plans, product plans, door and window schedules, and any other architectural drawings necessary for a construction package.
- Complete sign drawings to be used in obtaining permits and store projects.
- Assist in identifying permitting requirements to be indicated on drawings and on formwork.
- Incorporate drawings on corporate server and complete construction documents for miscellaneous projects.
- Work with internal personnel and outside consultants to prepare store drawings.
* Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from an NCARB accredited program or related design field
* Minimum 3 years of experience in an architectural environment with graduating levels of responsibilities
* A portfolio of successful projects, in a restaurant and/or retail environments, that illustrate appropriate experiences and qualities
* Registered architect license (or be in testing) to practice architecture in PA, OH, NC, WV, VA, MD
* Certificate from the National Counsel of Architectural Registration Board at least within one year after being hired.
Location: Claysburg, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 6/14/2019
Click Here to Apply