On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) the Golf Department
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, or cash-handling experience preferred
- Passion for Golf
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Allen, TX, US
Posted Date: 6/5/2019
Click Here to Apply
Dick's Sporting Goods