On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Golf Technician Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Achieve sales goals through selling golf and related merchandise
- Performs golf club repairs, including but not limited to, re-gripping, re-shafting, loft and lie adjustments
- Performs club fitting and club performance modifications through use of club fitting equipment
- Provides product and service recommendations according to customer’s needs
- Manages workflow for all customer services including establishing turn-around times to meet customer’s needs
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of club fitting, loft/lie adjustment and/or re-gripping experience preferred
- Passion for Golf
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Aventura, FL, US
Posted Date: 5/22/2019
Click Here to Apply
Dick's Sporting Goods