We are looking for a CA or equivalent with more than eight years of experience including supervisory. The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing both the day to day finance operations to ensure statutory compliance.
- Review client contracts to ensure compliance with company polices.
- Educate revenue producers on accurate projections.
- Mentor a lean team of finance staff including outsourced service provider.
- Provide high quality financial advice to business partners.
- Produce monthly corporate management pack including P&L, balance sheet, variance analysis and forecast.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including auditors, tax authorities, tax advisors, bankers, corporate secretary.
- Train internal stakeholders on the optimum use of all systems to drive productivity.
- Projects and ad-hoc duties
- The successful applicant will have at least 8 years of post-qualification (CA/ACCA or equivalent) experience as finance professional.
- Prior strong experience in both finance systems and of best practice in finance and accounting processes, preferably in a MNC environment.
- Results-oriented, plus ability to balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.