Micro Technologies is hiring!
At Micro Technologies we innovate technologies that empower food producers to grow a safe, wholesome food supply.
What you will be doing
A Micro Installation Tech is responsible for installing and testing hardware equipment. This also includes construction of metal buildings at customer’s sites. An Install Tech will need common knowledge of operating power tools, hand tools, electrical wiring, plumbing, and computer operations. The Install Tech will be responsible for delivering all equipment to construction site via truck and trailer.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Responsible for installing hardware equipment at Feed Yards and Dairies.
Maintain a DOT health card
Responsible for designing building for present and possibly future equipment that also meets the customer’s needs.
Responsible for and over sees construction and installation of the building and equipment to include but not limited to:
· Electrical Wiring
· Welding and fabrication
· Metal Building construction
- Transports and delivers equipment with enclosed trailers to customer’s sites.
- Performs standard operational tests under protocol guidelines.
- Follows standardized checklists and write or amend standard operating procedures.
- Effectively communicate processes and changes to customers and other employees.
- Prepares and complete all paper work required in the installation process.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Posted Date: 5/16/2019
Click Here to Apply