Shifts Available: PT 3p-11p, 34 hours/week, PT 11p-7a, 16 hours/week, and PRN All Shift.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility Chicopee Gardens in Chicopee, MA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
$2,500 Sign-Up Bonus*
LPN (Prorated $2,500) PT 3p-11p, 34 hours/week
LPN (Prorated $2,500) PT 11p-7a, 16 hours/week
LPN PRN All Shift
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensed Practical Nurse
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Location: Chicopee, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 5/7/2019
Click Here to Apply