Shift Available: FT 7am-3pm (Unit Manager), FT 7am-3pm, FT 3pm-11pm, PT 3pm-11pm, and PT 7am-7pm (12 Hours) or 7am-11pm (16 Hours), weekends only and needs to be flexible (RN Supervisor).
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN for our skilled nursing facility Fitchburg Gardens in Fitchburg, MA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.
$4000 Sign-Up Bonus*
Unit Manager ($5,000) FT 7am-3pm
RN ($4,000) FT 7am-3pm
RN ($4,000) FT 3pm-11pm
RN (*Prorate $4,000) PT 3pm-11pm
RN Supervisor (*Prorate $4,000) PT 7am-7pm (12 Hours) or 7am-11pm (16 Hours), weekends only and needs to be flexible.
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the residents admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the residents response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the residents chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with residents physician in providing the residents care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physicians order, and adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 3/7/2019
Click Here to Apply