The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue from local accounts by sourcing new accounts, identifying new targets, and re-soliciting past business leads.
· Building and cultivating prospect relationships to generate sales opportunities
· Responsible for following up on leads as well as generating new leads as required to meet sales quota
· Responsible for working with existing customers to extend and expand their business
· Must maintain an up-to-date funnel and provide forecast updates to sales management
· Must manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all activity is logged and information is accurate
· Ability to drive a vehicle to various locations
· Provide on-site support as needed including set-up and clean up
· Ability to work flexible hours when needed
· Must be willing and able to travel up to 70% of the time
· Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
· Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates with employees, real estate agents, clients, and vendors.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Ability to generate new leads and close new customers
· Ability to foster strong customer and vendor relationships
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization. Must be able to negotiate and/or influence others to gain support for the company's needs as they change.
· Current driver’s license
· Current auto insurance based on State Specific minimal insurance coverage standards and reliable automotive transportation
· Clean driving record
· Experience in real estate sales
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
· Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
· Works well on a team and collaborates with others along with working independently
· Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
· Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
· Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
· Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
· Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines and sales quotas
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment
· Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
· Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
· Meets and exceeds all Growth Account metrics including:
o Lead generation quota
o Drive sales to closure
o Bookings quota achieved
o Revenue quota achieved
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Sales Executive must be able to bend, stoop, stand, drive, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. However, a portion of the time the employee will be on the road driving in various weather conditions.
The Sales Executive must be able to multi-task various leads at once and work well under pressure with a friendly and professional demeanor.
Experience required: Associate
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.