Rooms To Go is growing again, and we are adding to our leadership team in our distribution center. This position is a Department Supervisor for 2nd shift in Recycle. The right candidate will focus on safety and quality. As part of the Distribution Center leadership team for Rooms To Go, you will have the opportunity to lead some of the best employees anywhere and be part of helping our sales team to assist our customers in making their house in to their DREAM home!
To be successful, you will need to:
- Assist your Department Manager in giving direction and providing training and positive motivation to your associates,
- Lead by example, utilizing solid communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ensure that all safety, warehouse and department standards are met, as well as other ad hoc duties assigned by Department Management.
In order to be considered for this entry level supervisory role, you must have the following education and experience:
- A High School Diploma or a GED or equivalent, and
- At least 1 year of higher education or at least 1 year of warehouse experience, and
- A proven track record of exemplary work conduct.
Click Here to Apply
Rooms To Go