- Assessment/Monitoring, Maintenance and Repair of the electrical equipment and systems.
- Tasks may include: The installation of a new electrical service panel, additional installations of secondary panel boards, and alterations to the current set up, ranging from the addition of new power supplies and generators to installing energy-efficient machinery within the workspaces.
- Complete all documentation and any other reports that are required for the project to and panel assessment activities.
- Conducting a full load analysis to determine how much power and energy is currently consumed by the electrical panel.
- Confirming the capabilities of the electrical panel and, if needed, devising and implementing a strategy to handle the increased power consumption.
- Communicating permitting requirements
- Work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, superintendents, office staff, engineering staff, consultants, and owner's representatives to facilitate project activities
- The candidate must have Journeyman Electrical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an electrician in all aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- 5+ years of reading one-line electrical diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
- Proficient with metering and testing equipment including multi-meter, Megger, High-Pot, ground fault detector, VLF, and IR camera.
- 3+ years of working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC70), Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).
- Working knowledge of facility equipment systems electronics.
MSR-FSR offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions. Apply now or contact our team to be a part of an innovative group of Engineers, Technicians, and Tradesmen.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chandler, Arizona, US
Posted Date: 9/9/2023