PERIKIN ENTERPRISES LLC
Construction Quality Control Manager
PERIKIN is seeking a construction Quality Control Manager for our Dallas, Ft. Worth office. The Quality Control Manager (QCM) for construction is responsible for managing and performing the daily QC responsibilities of specific projects to ensure the project is constructed following the established contract drawings and specifications. The QCM role includes direct oversight and review of the workflow process's entire documentation and physical inspection phase and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Site Superintendent, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality product.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Develop, implement, and administer the QC Plan following the three phases of control.
- Ensure all project personnel and subcontractors understand and comply with the QC requirements.
- Shall ensure compliance with contract documents and specifications.
- Certify that all submittals comply with a contract requirement.
- Have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the contract, each subcontract, and the plans and specifications to assist the Project Manager in the development of the onsite procedures.
- Conduct preparatory, initial and follow-up meetings/inspections to establish an understanding of the standards of care desired for each definable feature of work.
- Complete necessary inspection reports and documentation.
- Inspect and evaluate the adequacy of work performed by craft, staff, and subcontractors; Identify non-conformities, analyze root causes, and take corrective measures.
- Coordinate QC activities with Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Maintain daily paperwork such as reports, log updates, and email.
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local policies, laws, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Manage and monitor required testing.
- Conduct pre-final/final inspections; establish punch list; and ensure all deficiencies are corrected.
- Conduct and/or attend meetings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or project management is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of construction management experience will be accepted in place of education.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a CQC Manager overseeing federal construction projects
- Five years of combined experience as a Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, or similar position.
- Five years min. of construction detailing, trade coordination, and construction phase inspection knowledge.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- The project requires US Citizenship and the ability to speak, read, and write fluent English. This project is on a federal installation.
- Current Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQMC) with USACE, OSHA 30, and First Aid/CPR certification.
- Proficient skill level in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Projects.
- Primavera P6 software knowledge is highly desirable.
- Procore software knowledge is highly desirable.
- Valid state driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass background/security checks for Air Force Base, project access, and drug screening.
PERIKIN offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
$60,000 - $85,000
Location: FORT WORTH, Texas, US
Posted Date: 3/18/2023
PERIKIN ENTERPRISES LLC