Acton, MA, United States
Acton Medical Associates, PC is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a busy, established group practice for adult routine and urgent care. This role provides many opportunities for mentorship with other Nurse Practitioners and Physicians. This is a full-time position with occasional Saturday coverage.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited nurse practitioner program.
- At least 4 years of experience as nurse practitioner in adult medicine.
- New graduates will be considered for a NP training position.
- Certified as a nurse practitioner by the ANCC or AANP.
- Current RN licensure in Massachusetts.
- Current BCLS.
- CPR certification annually.
- Participation in relevant CEU programs.
- Maintenance of requirements for licensure.
Acton Medical Associates, PC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical coverage starting day one, dental, vison, short and long term disability insurance, HSA/FSA accounts, 3 weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, and more.
Acton Medical Associates, PC is an equal opportunity employer. AMA,PC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Acton, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 11/18/2022
Acton Medical Associates, P.C.