This position will provide daily direction and coordination for a specific group of Construction Crew Technicians. Responsible for reviewing that Crew is being tasked efficiently and following up to ensure assignments have been completed to a high level of customer satisfaction and quality. Directly oversees and provides key communication for unresolved or high priority assignments. This position will conduct Construction Crew operations throughout their region. Their skills and certifications will allow them to install, maintain, and repair any equipment that Creighton Construction and Management installs.
Contributes to reviews on Construction Crew performance to Project Fuel Manager and Fuel Regional Manager, makes recommendations on hiring, firing, and performance reviews. Works closely with Fuel Project Manager to review generated reports. Works closely with Fuel Regional Manager, Sales, and provides a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent communication to Customers and Teammates.
- Provide and ensure a high quality of workmanship is achieved, to meet customer expectations.
- Perform as onsite working leader and point of contact for high priority and sensitive issues.
- Complete Construction assignments to meet customer response time objectives.
- Complete and submit paperwork as they are completed from the job site.
- Complete onsite safety evaluations to ensure assignments are being completed safely.
- Review jobs with Fuel Project Manager /Fuel Regional Manager and/or Sales.
- Review reports to ensure a high-level team performance is attained.
- Issue input to Team and Supervisor on ideas of how to obtain a higher level of performance.
- Maintain and ensure all company equipment is in a good working standing.
- Ensure teams required certifications for Heavy Maintenance Level are up to date.
- Will have obtained and maintain certifications required for Heavy Maintenance level on equipment, products, and safety practices.
- The duties listed above are not meant to be all-inclusive. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 5 years of direct Construction/Heavy Maintenance experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Able to successfully lead and mentor 4-6 Construction Crew Techs
- Must be a Team player with high standards for appearance and professionalism
- Able to operate up to a 90-pound jack hammer throughout the workday
- Work will include after-hours
- Able to work in all weather conditions – significant portion of the work is done outdoors
- Willing to travel, up to 50-60% of the time
- Able to safely operate industry specific tools and equipment
- Obtain / Maintain or possess / maintain certifications
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, US
Posted Date: 9/22/2022
Retail Site Experts LLC