Construction Project Manager Opportunity
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized construction project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the construction process. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
Construction Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and plan budgets, cost estimates, and anticipate potential unknown expenditures.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and Manage any necessary equipment/specialty tools, work with our Inventory Specialist to order/schedule materials.
- Provide internal reporting on project status as well as regular communication with property owners.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments to Property Owners and Property Managers.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Perform the tasks of a cost estimator
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Hands-on construction experience is a must.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of contractors/employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Worksuite;
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to establish solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
- Having a Roster of trustworthy contractors is a plus.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 8/5/2022
Riva Ridge Real Estate Services Inc