KSS Preschools is offering a summer signing bonus of $1,000! ($250 upon signing and $750 after 90 days of employment)
ABOUT KSS IMMERSION SCHOOLS
Kids Speaking Spanish (KSS) offers a full- and part-time Spanish immersion preschool program in the San Francisco Bay Area for children aged two to six. KSS is a warm and nurturing environment where children flourish under the caring instruction of highly-experienced teachers from Spanish-speaking countries across the globe. We have convenient preschool locations in Albany, Oakland - Montclair, Oakland - Lincoln Highlands, Walnut Creek and San Jose - Willow Glen.
CENTER DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, and support to all teachers
- Ensure that our program adheres to Community Care Licensing regulations
- Oversee curriculum implementation
- Ensure that facilities and school environments are safe and well kept
- Promote an atmosphere that cultivates leadership, communication and accountability
- Serve as a leader and role model that supports the policies and mission of KSS.
Center Director candidates should be flexible, enthusiastic team players with leadership and management experience as a site director of a daycare center or school with preschool age children aged 2-5 years. Experience opening a new location preferred, experience within a setting of 60+ children preferred.
BENEFITS (PRESCHOOL CENTER DIRECTOR)
- All teachers receive 8 paid holidays, 13 paid school break days and 10 days of PTO.
- We cover up to 100% of employee health plan premiums through Kaiser on select plans and 50% premium coverage for dependents
- We offer dental and vision insurance plans
- We offer a 401K retirement account with up to 4% matching
- We provide tuition discounts to children of employees
- We provide professional development and training
- We are a professional, dedicated team of teachers who care deeply about our work
- You are kind and compassionate: You are thoughtful in your interactions and you are great at putting families at ease.
- You are an outstanding communicator: You have excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish.
- You have amazing organizational skills: You have a talent for handling and managing complex forms, files and organizational structures
- You have a can-do attitude: You see challenges as opportunities for growth
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment: You love being part of a team, you are flexible and adaptable and willing to help others as needed
SALARY – Commensurate with experienceRequirements:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish
- Knowledge and experience in Education or Child Development
- Fully licensed early childhood teacher
- Bachelor's degree
Location: San Jose, California, US
Posted Date: 7/25/2022
KSS Immersion Schools INC