Are you a native Spanish-speaker with a love for teaching preschool? We are expanding in the San Francisco Bay Area, and are looking for teachers to join our amazing team of maestras y maestros!
KSS Immersion Schools offer a full & part-time Spanish immersion preschool program in the San Francisco Bay Area for children aged 2-6. Since 2000, hundreds of families have experienced the benefits of our program which include an incredibly warm and nurturing native Spanish-speaking teaching staff, and a solid curriculum that balances child-centered play, with thematic structure to aid in language acquisition and academic preparedness. We have locations in Walnut Creek, Albany, San José and Oakland in Montclair and Lincoln Highlands.
- You love working with young children
- You are a fluent Spanish-speaker
- You love being part of a team of dedicated teachers
- You are caring and accepting of all children and families
- You are responsible, flexible and enthusiastic
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create a safe and welcoming environment in which each child feels accepted and loved
- Support the physical, social and emotional well-being of each student through developmentally appropriate practices, child-centered problem solving and responsive language
- Develop enriching learning opportunities that nurture children's creativity, their sense of self and their love of learning
- Communicate with parents about their child's growth and development, via phone, email or in parent-teacher conferences
WHY WORK AT KSS?
- We provide Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance plans
- We have generous paid time off policies
- We offer a 401K retirement account with up to 4% matching
- We provide tuition discounts to children of employees
- We provide professional development and training
- We are a professional, dedicated team of teachers who care deeply about our work
JOB TYPE: Full time
Pay: Competitive and determined depending on experience and education
We have put in place an extensive set of protocols per Public Health guidelines and requirements in order to mitigate the spread and risk of COVID-19 in our schools. Please go to our website to find out more at https://ksspreschool.com/covid-19-operation.
- Have a high school diploma or GED, BA preferred
- Have at least 12 ECE credits
- Have at least 2 years of early childhood education experience
- Pass a background check, provide a Health Screening Report completed by a physician, which includes your Immunization Record, Flu Vaccinations and current TB Test Results
Location: Oakland, California, US
Posted Date: 6/24/2022