This position is responsible for the construction and repair of units in compliance with Satellite Shelters policies and procedures and according to specifications aligned by Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean all units
- Wash and wax flooring
- Replace and install floor tile
- Replace and install windows and doors
- Replace and install exterior siding and other building components
- Paint all portions of units to specifications
- Remove and replace walls
- Remove and replace lighting, plumbing and electrical
- Perform light carpentry work/repair on customer job site.
- Interface with customers at job sites
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Yard Technician 2 Inside Sales Coordinator Position Summary:
In coordination with branch management, the Yard Technician 2 position will have additional essential duties and responsibilities. These will include: perform specialized duties such as Carpentry, HVAC repair, Electrical, etc. with no supervision; training of Yard Technicians, Contract workers, and temporary workers as directed by management; and coordinate with management schedule of the Yard Technicians.
No formal supervisory role.
- Entry level to intermediate level construction experience required.
- Light carpentry and electrical experience.
Additional Education and Experience Qualifications for Yard Technician 2:
- Certifications or degree from accredited training continuing education facility including, but not limited to: universities, colleges, technical colleges, vocational schools, etc.
- Advanced experience in particular job duties or responsibilities.
Additional Required Skills for Yard Technician 2:
- Intermediate to senior level construction experience required.
- Specialized Carpentry, HVAC, Electrical and/or other Construction Experience skills required.
- Wears personnel protective equipment as required
- Demonstrated ability to perform rigorous outside and indoor duties including walking, standing, climbing, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, sitting, lifting, grasping, pushing, pulling, manual dexterity, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Good fine motor skills, coordination, range of motion and grip strength
- Ability to work in all climate conditions.
- Ability to be exposed to loud noise levels.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to work in an environment containing dirt, grease, and dust.
- Ability to work safely around heavy machinery and heavy equipment.
- Ability to hold air impact tools up to 30lb.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Safety Sensitive Position:
This position is classified as a safety sensitive position and, as such, is subject to random drug screenings per the Policy Substance Abuse and Drug Free Workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Converse, Texas, US
Posted Date: 11/15/2021