At Ameriflex, we live, breathe, and operate by a strong set of values that shape every aspect of our business. While these values shape us, it’s our employees who truly make Ameriflex a fantastic place to work. Our small but mighty team is made up of a talented, diverse group of people, and we appreciate all of the unique qualities they bring to the table. Ameriflex is the ideal work place for anyone who wants a fulfilling career where their unique skill sets, hard work, and new ideas are welcomed, recognized, and make a meaningful difference for our clients and co-workers.
The Corporate Recruiter will join our Recruiting team and will be responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates according to specifications provided by the business, while ensuring a superior candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a variety of roles for all departments including but not limited to Member Services, Client Experience, Sales, Marketing, Technology, and Operations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, specializing in the search for passive candidates at all job levels.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a representative list of the general duties, and it not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Leverage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to execute full life cycle recruitment process
• Consult with and build strong interpersonal relationships with Hiring Managers to fully understand job requirements, and to obtain an accurate detailed understanding of the necessary applicant profile including required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Assist in creation of job descriptions.
• Create and post jobs on company website, external online job boards, and other sources.
• Work with HR Generalist to determine starting salary.
• Identify prospective candidates through social media, job boards, ATS, internal referrals, agencies, etc.
• Screen candidates by conducting initial phone interviews.
• Conduct pre-hire assessments.
• Submit resumes of pre-screened, qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
• Schedule candidate interviews with Hiring Managers.
• Mentor Hiring Managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures.
• Order drug screens, background investigations, and conduct reference checks.
• Create offer letters and extend offers of employment.
• Assist with on-boarding process and New Hire orientation ensuring all paperwork has been collected.
• Develop contacts within the industry and implement recruiting strategies such as social networking and cold calling in order to build sourcing pipelines of diverse talent, while reducing dependency on external recruiters in order to minimum placement fees.
• Measure the cost benefit analysis for each sourcing strategy.
• Research starting salaries of competitor companies.
• Complete activities to meet or exceed recruitment activity metrics, including interview, offer and acceptance number goals, quality-of-hire, cost-per-hire, time-to-fill ratios, etc.
• Manage contract agency agreements and temporary resourcing.
• Travel to job fairs and other networking events.
• Conduct regular follow-up with Hiring Managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting strategies.
• Comply with all federal and state laws and companies policies regarding recruitment and selection processes.
• Participate in other company-wide committees.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Superior attention to detail. Must be able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in own work to ensure high-level of quality.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task, handle large volumes of Exempt and Nob-Exempt requisitions.
• Experience in a metric driven environment with a corporate style recruitment model.
• Proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking System to capture all selection process activities.
• Highly proficient with social media and internet portal searches.
• Demonstrated placement, track-record, across a wide range of disciplines.
• Experience with behavioral interviewing, selective questioning, and reference-checking techniques.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite of tools including Word, Excel, Power Point with ability to learn other applications and programs as needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Creative, problem-solving, strategic mindset.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
• Responds well to management direction, yet is resourceful in creating solutions and ideas to improve the recruiting function.
• Excellent customer service skills. Presents professional and positive image of the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Confidentiality is ensured at all times; understands the challenges of having confidential conversations in an open-office environment.
Credentials & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of previous recruiting experience with a demonstrated track record of driving the full life-cycle recruitment process.
Join a great company with great benefits in a strong team environment. Ameriflex offers Medical, Dental, Vision, ADD Insurance, 401K, PTO and education reimbursement.
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
Contact: Human Resources
AmeriFlex Business Solutions
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.