Sears Parts Direct is currently recruiting permanent In-Store Sales Associates for our Appliance Parts Stores in the Lakeland store. By joining Sears Home Services you will be joining the #1 national provider of appliance repair services. We have more than 7 million repair parts and accessories available for sale via Parts Direct, protect more than 20 major appliances and household systems through our comprehensive Home Warranty plan, and provide an extensive array of home improvement services.
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to earn sales bonuses ON TOP of an already competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunities for advancement and the chance to join a great team of people
- The ability learn about the repair parts / service industry; a great job skill which will assist you in your personal and professional goals
- Some of the most flexible schedules and hours in the retail industry. No overnight shifts.
- Discounts at all Sears and Kmart stores
- Benefit options for Full-time employees
Below is just a snap-shot of some of the duties this entry level position is responsible for:
- Providing positive front-line contact with our customers
- Determining and meeting customer needs
- Attaining personal sales goals
- Creating customer enthusiasm
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- Inventory and merchandising of parts
- Proficient in computers
· Must be 18 years or older
· Previous customer service experience in store environment
· Previous suggestive sales experience
Please email for the application and to get the interview process started.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
Contact: Human Resources
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.